Build an App with us!
Build an App with us!
Event type: Online workshop
Number of participants: 15
Bring your laptop: Yes
Have you already added low-code to your skillset? According to Gartner, low-code platforms will account for 65% of application development by 2024.
Come join us for an afternoon and learn to build your own app with OutSystems!
This free workshop includes several demos, hands-on exercises, and lots of Q&A time.
By the end of the sessions, you will have a solid understanding of the OutSystems platform through hands-on experience of building your own app. You will know how OutSystems can help you gain new skills, explore a new career in development but also how this technology can help your team/organization plan, develop, change and deploy serious applications.
What Will You Learn?
- Introduction to OutSystems: Discover the basics of OutSystems: how it’s used, the most common solutions you can create yourself, and how to manage your apps’ lifecycle from development to performance monitoring.
- Build your own app! Step by step guided exercise where you will build your Instagram-like app, test it and use it!
- After the workshop, you will have the opportunity to take the 14 Days of OutSystems Challenge (guided self-paced online training with mentor help) and get certified as OutSystems Developer!
Duration: 3 hrs
Language English and Finnish: Workshop and materials are in English. Finnish trainers will be available to assist.
Level Intermediate: Some prior skills needed. Maybe you have Programming 101 through a course, or you have self-taught. Here are some skills that would support your learning:
- SQL: Relational databases are key. The more knowledge you have in this area — basic queries, joins, and so on — the better.
- Some type of development experience/knowledge (web or mobile) is nice to have.
Get OutSystems certified for FREE!
All participants that after the workshop successfully complete the 14 Days of OutSystems Challenge (self paced online training with mentor help) will get a free voucher for the Outsystems certification and access to OutSystems job market.
NB! The number of participants in the workshop is limited. If you cannot attend the workshop, be sure to consider others and remember to cancel your participation. No show means that you can’t participate in #MimmitKoodaa following workshops for half a year.
Kyllä, haluan pysyä kuulolla!
Liittymällä postituslistallemme saat myös ensimmäisenä tiedon julkaisuista koulutuksista. Koulutuksia tarjoavat Software Finland ry:n jäsenet ja koulutukset ovat mimmeille maksuttomia.